The mission of The Partnership for Jewish Learning and Life is to advance and to enhance Jewish educational experiences for the Greater MetroWest community with an initial focus on young people, from early childhood through the teenage years, and their families.
We nurture the Jewish identity development of children, pre-teens and teens no matter where they live, where they may pray, or where they go to school.
Our vision is Greater MetroWest as the Jewish community of choice for those who seek creative, dynamic, relevant and stimulating Jewish educational experiences at every stage of life. A community that nurtures the Jewish engagement of children and their families. A community that challenges and inspires teens along their Jewish journeys. A community that leaves no one behind in fulfilling his or her Jewish destiny.
Principles of Practice
Seven Principles of Practice guide our day to day realization of this vision.
- Jewish learning is the oxygen of life.
- We are surrounded by teachable moments.
- Our focus is on the learner.
- Our mandate is the entire community.
- Family is the fundamental building block of Jewish identity, values and practice.
- We support life-long Jewish learning to inform and inspire meaningful lives.
- What happens in Greater MetroWest can have incalculable impact elsewhere and everywhere.